At the Club we have a well stocked bar with various different drinks available. We pride ourselves on our friendly staff who are always happy to help.
Some useful things to remember when booking your night are :
- Are there any particular drinks you or your guests like, if so please let us know when booking so we can ensure that they are available.
- Do you have any dietary needs that require certain sugar free products etc. please let us know.
- We can provide many extras to help your night go well.
We do however follow certain rules :
- Challenge 25 – If you appear to be 25 you will be asked to prove your age. It is an offence to purchase alcoholic products for yourself or on behalf of someone under the age of 18.
- If you appear under the influence of drugs whilst in the venue you will be asked to leave, also if you are suspected to have drugs on you, then you will also be asked to leave.
- We serve drinks not drunks. If we are of the opinion that you have had too many drinks then you will be refused service for any further alcoholic drinks however you are welcome to purchase soft drinks.
- All drinks consumed on the premises must be purchased from the bar. Anyone bringing drinks in from outside will be asked to hand over these drinks and they will be returned as you leave. If you don’t wish to hand over your drinks then you will be asked to leave the premises.